Moonstruck® ZERO, from Zoomad Labs, uses the same formula as our bestselling ‘Lunático’, but is stimulant-free, with an added 1g of AKKG and 1g of citrulline. This all adds up to provide 10g of nitric oxide, which helps maximise muscle congestion and vascularisation during your workouts.
You can now take the best pre-workout on the market, knowing that you’ll get the most out of your late-night training session, and that you’ll sleep like a baby afterwards.
Too late to take your ‘lunático’? Now there are no more excuses. Moonstruck® ZERO is here to make sure you always train at the same level, no matter what time of day. Welcome to our zoo!
Moons Truck Zero by Zoomad Labs
Moons Truck Zero by Zoomad Labs is a powdered food supplement based on a synergistic combination of amino acids such as arginine, citrulline, glycine and glutamine, with beta-alanine, creatine, rhodiola extract and vitamins C, E and group B.
Likewise, it is an easily dissolving and quickly absorbed powder.
Features of the Zoomad Labs Moons Truck Zero
- Food supplement based on amino acids, creatine, vitamins and other natural ingredients
- Recommended for athletes
What does Zoomad Labs Moons Truck Zero bring?
Zoomad Labs Moons Truck Zero comes in a bottle with 480 gr of powdered food supplement.
Specifications per dose (16 gr):
- Has 6 grams of L-arginine AAKG
- It has 4 grams of L-citrulline
- It has 2 grams of Beta-alanine
- Has 750 mg of creatine monohydrate
- Has 728 mg of choline citrate
- Has 420 mg of L-glycine
- Has 320 mg of L-glutamine
- It has 50 mg of Vinitrox
- Has 50 mg of rhodiola rosea dry extract
- It has 24 mg of vitamin C
- Has 4.80 mg of vitamin B3
- It has 0.42 mg of vitamin B6, among other ingredients